Thursday 27 July 2017

Holy Ghost Saves couple from Robbery



This is the testimony of a christian couple on the 19th of July.

This morning, 19th July as I and hubby were about to step out of the house, we were met by two hefty men at the entrance (where the kitchen was also located). We had been packing for a short journey. We were shocked at the sight of them. They looked daring and mischievous. One of them had several scars on his face. We assumed that they only came to ask for directions or see one of our neighbors. This however was not the case. As they approached us, they told us not to move and brought out guns from their pockets. They pointed these guns at us. Trust me, I have never seen a real gun but these guns were far from being fake.

The time between when the men appeared at the entrance and when they brought out their guns was a twinkle of an eye. In initial fear, I tried to move away from the sight of the pointed guns. Immediately, hubby started to speak in the Holy Ghost. I was scared that this will only get them angry and cause them to pull the trigger. With faith however, I joined him. We spoke in other tongues with zeal. As we spoke, they got confused. They looked at each other, looked at us, looked at each other and then turned their backs towards the gate. We continued speaking, this time with great fire burning in our bones and passion tearing our hearts. As they left for the gate, we followed them and kept speaking, louder and louder in holy anger. They ran out. Two motorcycles appeared in a jiffy and off they went.


All these happened in a short time at around 7:00am this morning. It was like a dream. It however wasn't a dream. It happened in our very eyes. Jesus had just saved us. Saved us from armed men. Saved us from loss. Saved us from death. To think that my M.A. defence was scheduled for today.... What would have happened if we weren't saved?
We saw the saving power of Jesus at work. The Holy Ghost manifest in our very eyes.


I want you to help me share this testimony. This isn't fiction. It is real. I want the world to hear of this. I have heard of this kind of testimony before but this particular one I saw and experienced MYSELF. Jesus saves. The Holy Ghost is real. He isn't fiction. He is Real.
Oluwakemi Kolapo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment