Thursday 9 February 2017

Travis Greene and wife celebrates 5 years of marriage



Grammy award nominee and gospel singer Travis Greene and his Jacqueline Greene celebrated five years of marital bliss.Today, Greene shared his bliss about his wife he called his "African woman", his rock and his first ministry in a post via social media. The post reads:

No greater compliment than to have my wife’s constant support. She always challenge me to rise above negativity & choose love. With her, I can’t lose.” #My1stMinistry #MyRock#MyAfricanWoman


Two weeks ago, his African woman had also shared a message 

The past two days have been incredible!!!!! It was such an honor to stand beside this Courageous Man! God is soooooo faithful and it’s a true privilege to share the love of God and represent Christ Well!!!! @travisgreenetv you’re my inspiration! You lead our family well!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment